"Integrity is what you do when no one is watching; it’s doing the right thing all the time, even when it may work to your disadvantage."
Tony Dungy, Hall of Fame Head Coach
- April 25, 2017
- April 25, 2017
- February 24, 2017
- February 21, 2017
New NASO Integrity Resource Center
The NASO Integrity Resource Center was created to provide services and resources to sports officiating leaders who wish to establish an integrity and compliance program within their organization. The following services and resources are provided:
- The mission of NASO
- Introduction to the NASO board of directors
- Why your organization should have a integrity and compliance program
- Informative articles and blogs written by sports officials
- Code of Conduct of Sports Officials for the NFHS and NASO
- A dedicated session for officiating leaders at the annual NASO Sports Officiating Summit featuring prominent professionals from the integrity, compliance and ethics fields
Educational Programs and Informational Services
- Information available through the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- The Basic Compliance and Ethics Academy (This three-and-a-half day intensive program focuses on subject areas at the heart of the compliance practice)
- National and Regional Conferences and Institutes
- Web Conferences
- Compliance 101, Second Edition (How to Build and Maintain an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program)
- Daily Blogs available at complianceandethics.org
- Weekly newsletters
Many organizations have no standards, the NASO board believes establishing standards is an important first step to take, go to: NASO Minimum Standards for an Effective Integrity Program for Sports Officiating.
For further information on the NASO Integrity Resource Center, go to the Contact Us page.